Friday, October 28, 2011

The First Steps

I want to make this blog in order to keep an on going developer diary of all the projects I work on from this day forward. With the rapid increase of technology it seems only natural that we would start putting forth our lives into the internet, it seems this modern world is fully intent on the internet fully encompassing our lives and I'm honestly very keen on the idea. In the last few years the internet has grown into a world in and of itself full of the massive swirling data and interactions from its hundreds of millions of daily users. Its the most amazing thing that has happened in my life time so far, the opportunity to explore and communicate with the world from my desk in my room. This blog "christening" of sorts merely markers a further step I have taken in embracing the modern age! Plus I just love talking about myself, who doesn't? So whether one person or one hundred people read this; Welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment